Strong Global Curriculum, Deep Asian Insights. We Know Asia Best.
The NUS Asia-Pacific EMBA programme is designed to meet the managerial challenges in the global and regional economy. Tailor-made for business leaders all over the world who are ready to make change happen, this immersive experience takes place in 6 Asian cities and draws on the insights of thought leaders in the region.
Whether you are a high-potential, busy executive called to assume the challenge of a senior managerial position, or a business leader ready to position your company - and yourself - ahead of competition, this programme is key to helping you grow confidently in your role.
Financial Times EMBA Rankings (2016)
- Ranked 17th EMBA Worldwide
- National University of Singapore - Ranked 21st in the world by Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings 2014
- National University of Singapore - Ranked 1st in Asia and 22nd by QS World University Rankings, 2014/2015ed 1st in Asia by QS Asian University Rankings 2014
- National University of Singapore - Ranked 25th worldwide - QS World University Rankings - 2012/2013
- NUS Business School - Ranked top in Asia for Accounting & Finance, and 11th worldwide - QS World University Rankings – 2013
- NUS Business School - Ranked #1 business school in Asia by the Princeton Review and #1 in Far East Asia by Eduniversal's 2013 Business Schools Ranking.
- NUS Business School - first in Asia to be a full time academic member of CEMS, an alliance of leading business schools and multinational companies