Fees & Financials*
- The tuition fee is S$95,000 (inclusive of Goods & Services Tax applicable in Singapore)
- The tuition fee covers instruction, study materials and most meals during the residential segment.
*The university reserves the right to revise the fee as appropriate.
Schedule of Payment
- Other expenses which are excluded from the tuition fees would be for flight and accommodation borne by the candidate, estimated at S$25,000 for candidates based out of Singapore. The estimate is lower for candidates based in Singapore.
- Accommodation costs in Singapore average at S$3,000 per residential segment. Airfares would differ depending on where the candidate resides.
Payment of Acceptance Fee can be made by:
- Credit card
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Cheque or bank draft made out in favour of National University of Singapore
Participants are strongly encouraged to obtain corporate sponsorship where the employer agrees to release the participant from normal duties during all residential segments (viz. 6 segments lasting 16 days each, or 96 days in all). Financial support of the employer, though preferred, is not mandatory. Sponsorship signals a commitment on the part of the employer, and serves as an indicator of the candidate's potential for shouldering higher responsibility.